Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were a few old skoolers who e-mailed looking for a factory manual for their Gixxers..

I have a full (8 chapters) Suzuki factory manual for the '88 GSXR 750J which covers everything from break-in to elec. specs. Great pics. This by far the best source of info. on this year Gixxer. This isn't a shitty clymer manual, this was put out by Suzuki just for the GSXR 750 (including info on the California models for u left coast fools)

I also have Supplementary Service manuals for the '90 & '91 manuals..About 33 pages each..

You want one of these, just e-mail me and I'll send you a copy for nuttin...

Let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
763 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by spike52:
There were a few old skoolers who e-mailed looking for a factory manual for their Gixxers..

I have a full (8 chapters) Suzuki factory manual for the '88 GSXR 750J which covers everything from break-in to elec. specs. Great pics. This by far the best source of info. on this year Gixxer. This isn't a shitty clymer manual, this was put out by Suzuki just for the GSXR 750 (including info on the California models for u left coast fools)

I also have Supplementary Service manuals for the '90 & '91 manuals..About 33 pages each..

You want one of these, just e-mail me and I'll send you a copy for nuttin...

Let me know [email protected]
<hr></blockquote>

Can you send me copies of what you have:

Send them to [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks,

JDB1371

·
Super Moderator
17,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want all three? send me an address via e-mail and they're on their way......

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
could I get copies of those 90 91 manuals.....I have a 92... I live on an island and cant get jack out here so all info would help....

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts