Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but I wasnt sure where to put it, and figured since this is the most looked at one, it would get spread around quicker.

Suzuki is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the GSX-R by giving away 2-day passes to selected AMA racing events. Also included is a GSX-R only parade lap, catered hospitatlity areas, give aways, and a t-shirt.

All you need to do is be the REGISTERED owner of a GSX-R (or Hayabusa), have the vin number, and be able to show proof at the event you choose that you are the owner, to receive this great stuff.

Also, before you click the link, turn off any pop-up blockers, as the registration page pops up from the home page.

So without further a do, here is the link:

GSX-R Owners Only (also Hayabusas)

Again, sorry for posting this here, just didnt want anyone to pass this up.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a copy of the Email I got after registering:

Thank you for registering for the Suzuki GSX-R 20th Anniversary Celebration!

As a member of the Suzuki GSX-R Family, we are pleased that you will join us at the event and hope that you will enjoy all of the GSX-R 20th Anniversary Appreciation Events we have planned.

Your 2-Day event ticket will be available at the Suzuki Registration Tent located next the race track entrance. Proof of ownership is required at the event. It is mandatory to bring one of the following, Title, Valid State Registration or Valid Insurance.

Visit your local Suzuki Dealers to purchase limited edition GSX-R 20th Anniversary Accessories.

2005 GSX-R Owner Appreciation Events:

April 30-May 1, Suzuki Superbike Challenge - California Speedway, Fontana, CA
June 4-5, Suzuki Superbike Doubleheader - Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI
August 20-21, Suzuki Cyclefest - Copper Mountain, CO
August 27-28, The Big Kahuna - VIR, Danville, VA
September 3-4, Suzuki Superbike Showdown by Makita - Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA
September 17-18, Lucas Oil Nationals - Reading Dragway, Reading, PA
Event Schedules will be emailed after registration closes. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Damn, I was registering and the site went down.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I will be at the Fontana event as well we should have a place for members to meet to put names to faces of people in our area. My bike will be in the Suzuki display tent so I will be there all three days . Good job on this post.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'll be at the Fontana event as well, I'll only make it to one day though, as I'm not really local and will be commuting, but a meet spot for GDC members sounds like a plan, now make it happen and count me in.

·
Registered
431 Posts
ill be there sat. from the morning till early afternoon, i know they are serving us lunch, maybe meet sometime before lunch and grub as a GDC group?

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
cool, I am registered now
for a free trip to road atlanta....... I was giong anyway

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Well, closest spot for me is Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) and I am registered.
I hope I can find some other guys headed that way. Sounds like a PARTY to me.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
Damn, I hope I can afford the trip down south. I'm registered and I'll hopefully see you kids at Fontana!

·
Registered
405 Posts
i just signed up for the fontana event. i would have paid to go anyway....
so, how many people so far for fontana or fontuckey as i called it when i lived there

·
Registered
431 Posts
in so far for fontana: x-rtdGSXR, krgdesigns, boost231, blaise, and now modog, keep em comin, sat., 11:30, suzuki booth, be there, im assuming there will be only one suzuki booth and it will be obvious, maybe we talk krgdesigns into standing with a limo sign that says GDC?
maybe a cell # or email exchange is in order to insure an easy meet-up? just throwing out ideas here....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Maybe we just all wear bright green shirts like the tours at Disneyland!! The limo sign was a great idea but don't think its gonna happen. I will get a map of the Suzuki layout and post it here so we can determine somewhere to meet. Maybe I should tell them to place my 600 right next to the food and we can meet there.LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.