Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

481 - 496 of 496 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I noticed a pile of parts the other day that were intended for you. They got shipped a couple days ago, so you should see them shortly.

JR

·
IMMITIGABLY VERBOSE DUDE
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #483
I noticed a pile of parts the other day that were intended for you. They got shipped a couple days ago, so you should see them shortly.

JR

Excellent! Maybe "jump-start" my progress on the big-brother again... :)

Thank you sir. ;)

-crisp

·
IMMITIGABLY VERBOSE DUDE
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
Looks like the FedEx driver sat on it while eating a sandwich for lunch...

JR

Maybe, then again... I have four kids, a dog, a hedgehog, a guinnea pig and our house is Grand-Central-Station with the neighborhood kids since school let out last week! DOH! :D

Fortunately, when I arrived home late last night after a week away from home and opened it, the packaging was done with the deftness of a skilled North-Pole-Elf and robustness of a Tim-Allen-Overkill-Job... taped, glued, divided, compartmentalized-by-item and cushioned with the proponderance-of-paper-packing the likes of an elementary school child's egg-drop-experiment! All is quite good from within... :)

By the way, special thanks for the extra HORSEPOWER you sent along with the decellerant... ;)

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1464985527.660942.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1464985545.132912.jpg

-crisp

·
IMMITIGABLY VERBOSE DUDE
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #487
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1465764823.087709.jpg

Had a few minutes to go stare at Franco... I did test-fit the rear brake setup this weekend! :)

Japan last month, drove in well after midnight from Tennessee going into the weekend after taking possession of my second (to be new and only) work location apartment outside Nashville earlier last week, then had family duty with wife and four kids all weekend, took a couple of the younger ones to the pool yesterday, grilled for all last night... trailered the mower around to my new and back to old house to mow in sweltering heat... (a good 1-2 hours to go yet... second day of mowing...) laundry going, bills to pay, Tundra to pack for another week in Detroit... this time to bring the first of several loads back to Ohio "Home-Base" from my Michigan work apartment, only to run some initial furniture pieces down to the Nashville apartment, all the while working multiple agendas for the boss and planning a 30-year high-school reunion in L.A. in early July, followed by my annual kids-and-daddy-to-Camp for a week later in July, still hoping to get fully transitioned to the new place by July 31st... and I'm supposed to squeeze in a few meetings in Mexico BEFORE August (fat chance)... it's a MIRACLE I get out to visit the Frankengixer now and again at all let alone dry-fit another piece to the puzzle here and there!

...oh yeah, BROKE after picking up a new car, too. :D

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1465765578.967488.jpg

Even managed to get some ceramic-thermal tint applied last week...

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1465765696.633341.jpg

Someday, the bike WILL fire back to life! ...may not make it this season... just facing some harsh realities at the moment. ;)

Thanks for those who have contributed so much along the way and continue to follow this s.l.o.w. build. It's still a good journey...

-crisp

481 - 496 of 496 Posts
About this Discussion
495 Replies
76 Participants
kiwisuzuki1100
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing