Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
yeah i have been watching his videos for a long time. he cracks me up. he made his own version of an RCXD (call of duty black ops) and it was awesome!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I've been watching this guy for a while now and he is the shit. I really don't know how he get's a hold of these weapons but regardless it's awesome.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Not just russia. A buddy of mine went to thailand and he found a place where you can shoot anything you want if you pay a few bucks.

He said for a thousand USD, you get 1 shot at a cow... with a rocket launcher.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
a 12 guage with no recoil? Anyone who has ever popped-off a 12 guage knows they kick like a motherfacker

If all that energy is being absorbed dynamically by the gun itself, doesn't that DRAMATICALLY diminish the actual stopping power of the projectile(s)?

If I had a choice of being hit by a slug from an old fashioned 12 guage or the AA12, I'd take the AA12. Newton's law....

there have to be some rednecks willing to demostrate

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
a 12 guage with no recoil? Anyone who has ever popped-off a 12 guage knows they kick like a motherfacker

If all that energy is being absorbed dynamically by the gun itself, doesn't that DRAMATICALLY diminish the actual stopping power of the projectile(s)?

If I had a choice of being hit by a slug from an old fashioned 12 guage or the AA12, I'd take the AA12. Newton's law....

there have to be some rednecks willing to demostrate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBPvuPkjD4
I bet there has been some testing on ballistics gel. Not quite as entertaining as the redneck method though.

·
Registered
96 Posts

there have to be some rednecks willing to demostrate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBPvuPkjD4
Completely agree with you but i wouldnt mind having one!!!

·
gixxersixxerman
1,023 Posts
i love this guy.. but from what ive fround on the net, his name is Kyle Myer from georgia and lives in new york

"im not going to lie..... i think i blew it up" lmao

1 - 19 of 19 Posts