Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i kept thinking and thinking why my bike had such low compression and i finally figured it out.my tester kept reading low so igot my buddys tester and tried it and blam all 4 cylinders are at 218-220 not bad.so im finally over all the stress now that my engine is good.so anyone else ever do a compression test make sure you have a good tester and gauge.oh yeah i did throw my tester out and am getting a new one.:punk

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah i even felt so good i took the ol girl out for a ride in the 40 degree wether.no seriously its feels so good and now im defantly getting web cam for shure.thank goodness for all the help from the guys at gixxer.com:cheers

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Hmmm..... You did a leakdown test and got low readings, and you were pissed. You've now established that it was because you used a faulty tester, and you're happy with the results. I don't get it. Didn't the ride and engine response tell you that nothing was wrong in the first place?
:scratch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.