Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GSXR 600 that I've put in a dwarf car. I don't know to much about motors so forgive this question if it is stupid. When I started the motor today the idle was low and it started to stall, when I tried to give it some gas it stalled, with a strong smell of fuel. I took the plugs out and they were wet and very dirty. After cleaning them with a wire brush I put them back in and the motor still would not start. I'm going to get new plugs, should this fix my problem or is there a bigger problem with the motor. The motor ran fine before this happened.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Post up those dwarf pics
. Adjust your idle, and get new Spark Plugs, and let us know what happens.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
did you change the plugs? still not running? do you have spark still? you can try disconnecting the injectors and clearing all fuel outta the combustion chamber. the fi should not flood, unless you have leaky injectors

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Talked to the mechanic at the shop that I use he said The plugs were fouled and that I should use a hotter plug so I went with the NGK CR8E (had NGK CR9E). Put them in the car now it's running great. I'll post pictures later on tonight. Thanks for the help, Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts