Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Move along, nothing to see here...
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I became a Lifetime Premium, I no longer get a title when my post count goes up :disappointed So I was wondering what are all the titles if anyone knows them? I obviously won't put a custom one there, that's earned! Plus giving yourself a title is like giving yourself a nickname.. :thumbdown

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I can help you out...just be aware that when you ask or hint for one,you won't be smiling when you get it:crazy

There are several titles for deifferent levels of post count,Im just too lazy to go into the Admin panel and let you know how many& what they arre. However,Im not too lazy to go into the very same Admin panel and hook you up with a custom title :lol

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I didn't ask for one nor will I ever... I know how it works here.. that's why I said you earn it good or bad. My real question was what are the ones for the post count. Edit: Just saw your edit and lol oh no Idk what i just got myself into :(

·
Premium Member
41,722 Posts
I can help you out...just be aware that when you ask or hint for one,you won't be smiling when you get it:crazy

There are several titles for deifferent levels of post count,Im just too lazy to go into the Admin panel and let you know how many& what they arre. However,Im not too lazy to go into the very same Admin panel and hook you up with a custom title :lol
:lmao I used to LOVE giving titles, especially when they asked for one.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
:lmao I used to LOVE giving titles, especially when they asked for one.
Russ it never gets old lol

Uggh Rocco,here ya go kid:
Title post count
Squid 0
Track Day Winner 20
Provisional Novice 100
Amateur 250
Expert 1500
Supersport 4000
Superstock 5500
Superbike 8000
World Supersport 18000
World Superbike 30000
MotoGP 60000

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@oldgixxer another thing, what does green highlights and red highlights mean? the only thing i know is pink and that means banned lol. Im guessing green/red is for admins?

edit: thank u lol ur the man

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
The colors designate forum staff. Green would be Moderator. Red would mean Admin. There is no different color for staff that are Moderator's but are Super-Mods with Admin power/access;it's still green.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Kid shoulda quit while he was ahead....actually,he should have never made this thread. Look where that got him:lmao

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forum "Titles"

Lol I wasn't asking for a title though -.- shit happens ya know!! the GDC way i suppose :suicide :lol

Just noticed your sig -"Your brown is my green" I like that for a plumber slogan. Funny because my uncle says "Your shit is our bread and butter!" obviously hes a plumber too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mildew Dick
201 Posts
I want a custom title, please pretty please

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Starting this thread is asking for one :fact :lol

Maybe but I really wasn't lol I specifically said they're earned. I was just wondering what they were cuz I didn't see them anymore. I earned it alright !!! -.- :spit :suicide :lol

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I didn't feel as if Rocco was really deserving of a custom title..so I took it back:dissapointed

1 - 20 of 37 Posts