Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
Forum etiquette for new members
Welcome! This forum is full of good people and good information. Read and learn.
- First and foremost, this is a public forum. If you cannot handle criticism, do not ask for opinions. When you make any comments, asks questions or post pictures you are opening yourself up for all comments…the good, the bad and the ugly.
- If you have a non-specific question about a subject such as oil, exhaust, tires, break in period, so on and so forth…use the search button. It is located close to the middle of the page on the right side. Simply type in a topic such as “SET removal” and a list of all related threads will be generated.
- Along the same lines as the search button, keep in mind that there are many other forums on this site other than this one. There are separate forums that address gear, tech advice, stunts, so on and so forth. If you can’t find your answer in this particular forum, look elsewhere.
- Basically, it is your bike and your life…you can do what you want with both. However, most of us our concerned with safety. If you post a comment such as “I took a 350Z today going 150mph” or “I successfully ran from the cops”…expect to get flamed. Believe it or not, most of us are concerned with your safety and the safety of others that occupy the same roads.
- For lack of a better term, “respect your elders”. There are many people on this forum that have been riding/racing for years if not decades. I have learned a lot from them and you can also. When people give advice, try to drop your ego and listen…chances are that they have “been there and done that”. When they give you advice on something, it is usually because they learned the hard way. Read and learn and maybe you can avoid making those same mistakes.
Now start posting!!!!