Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
let me tell you i apose the war like you would not believe.... BUT THIS GUY SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO A FUCKING BOMB and DROPED IN IRAQ.. i could not believe what this guy was saying..

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
They guys from FOX News made that guy look like a total ass that he is. Congrats to FOX news for doing what they did to that guy!!!!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
They guys from FOX News made that guy look like a total ass that he is. Congrats to FOX news for doing what they did to that guy!!!!
acutally I thought it was childish journalism. The guy doing the interview was making a total fool of himself.. that is why they cut to the other guy he was far more professional. But this dude still has some serious mental issues..

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Tool just painted a huge bullseye on him in the public eye...

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
We need to stop picking on those kids in highschool, looks like it really fucks them up in the long run.....

·
Premium Member
41,723 Posts
not playing for me, someone give me cliff notes.

·
Registered
225 Posts
That dude should not be out in public, you cant forget a face like that. He might catch a beatdown.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I would like to f-in cane him to death... He is just a computer geek who has nothing better to do besides create
like this and wack off all day...

Ahh, that guy got me so pissed off!!!!! I want to go break something...

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
That was great to see that fucker get his ass handed to him. Rest assured, he'll wind up dead at the hands of someone.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
I saw on another site that he created it just to get money for when he sells it. that's why he was so happy to go on the ews and promote it. I guess some people have sick ways of getting income.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'm a U.S. Marine. I fought long and hard in my 2 tours in Iraq. Bring that Fucker my way. That's all I have to say.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
let me tell you i apose the war like you would not believe....
Im sure the 25 million free Iraqis are glad you have no say in the matter!
Damn it I keep hearing these annoying little violins ... *sigh*

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
I did my time in the desert and had some friends of mine that I will never see again, and I could just have 2 minutes with that "sum bitch", I guarantee that he would never say shit like that again.

Anybody know's where he at?
I promise I just "wanna talk" with him.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts