Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from college. My bike has been in storage for about 9 months. I just chainged the oil and put the battery back in. I just took it for a test drive...HOLY SHIT!!! Thats all I can say...I forgot how much power this thing had!!! i LIKE SUZUKI!

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Enjoy...Be safe
Tired of seeing biker killed on the news.
Latest in my area is that we are terrorists doing wheelies and running motorists off the road. Well I say then get your damn minivan off my racetrack....

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Enjoy...Be safe
Latest in my area is that we are terrorists doing wheelies and running motorists off the road. Well I say then get your damn minivan off my racetrack....
lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
I did that!!! I got on my bike for the first time this season and I couldn't believe how fast it was. I just forgot.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Enjoy...Be safe

I didn't get to see the parkway terrorists in action. I did see the other guys that got busted on mothers day get in trouble when they finished their run in cranberry. O well.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
I didn't get to see the parkway terrorists in action. I did see the other guys that got busted on mothers day get in trouble when they finished their run in cranberry. O well.
Sick of it
Quit fuckin around on the parkways
I can't commute to work without getting stared at
People have been trying to get me to pass tham so they can call police i guess Paraniod fukkers
Granted I love doing stand ups down the highway but not in traffic

·
Registered
528 Posts
I can't decide which is worse, the a-hole paranoid cagers or the dumbfuk squids riding wheelies down the freakin highway for 2 miles in traffic.

Can't we all just get along???
Oh yea, Gixxers are definitely kick ass fast. What a rush.

·
Registered
650 Posts
... I just took it for a test drive...HOLY SHIT!!! Thats all I can say...I forgot how much power this thing had!!! i LIKE SUZUKI!
chances are every minivan has more power than ur gixxer. What u mean to say is WOW the power/weight ratio is great !!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't decide which is worse, the a-hole paranoid cagers or the dumbfuk squids riding wheelies down the freakin highway for 2 miles in traffic.

Can't we all just get along???
Oh yea, Gixxers are definitely kick ass fast. What a rush.
Agree, I was in my truck and a guy on a 05 gixxer 600 moved over to the shoulder to pass me when up ahead the shoulder was coming to an end and another lane with a car was merging on the right side of him. He had to hit the brakes and flipped it. Pay attention everyone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts