Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm riding along today with my sandals, bathing suit, tank top, and oakleys and decided to head over to the seven eleven. I grab myself a cherry slurpee and get back out on the road (chicks dig the rosy red lips). So i figure its all good i dont need to use the clutch I just jam the gears up and down, but the light up ahead turned red. I reached forward to put my extra large slurpee in my cup holder but it was nowhere to be found
It wasn't too bad because I never use the front brake anyway, I just lock up the rear because i've heard when the tire is locked you are getting maximum traction and the chix dig it also.
What do I do? I checked it off on the options list along with 4 stroke engine, 6 speed transmission, aluminum frame, and disk brakes. The adjustable forks came standard, but I dont understand how to eat with them
Is this a warranty issue, or should I complain to my dealer?

·
Registered
703 Posts
ahhh...you have a late model gixxer. There's your problem. That's what made the SRADs (Slurpee Restraint and Alcohol Dispenser) so great. I suggest you trade in for an older model.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Originally posted by fatguyona1000:
ahhh...you have a late model gixxer. There's your problem. That's what made the SRADs (Slurpee Restraint and Alcohol Dispenser) so great. I suggest you trade in for an older model.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Originally posted by fatguyona1000:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">FatDude is right.

You will need to get one of those helmets with cup holders. I know helmets suck, but if your desperate...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Or search the net...I''m sure someone has done a conversion.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
If you empty the front brake reservoir, and leave the lid off, you can hold a shotglass in there. Really good for those who don't use front brakes, and cheaper than going to find a used SRAD. I just put velcro on the tank, velcro on the bottom of the cup, and deal. Nothing like a 44 ounce vodka and tonic. It's good as a disinfectant when I burn my leg on the can, or catch my flipflopped feet in some moving part

1 - 6 of 6 Posts