Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told a few of you that I would post up pics of the rim tape from tapeworks.com. Her you go.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks really good. How you liking that clear stunters stick-on cover on the sides of your tank? I thought about getting some too.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I like the rims- how long did it take to put that tape on there? Is it prone to loosen when it gets wet?

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Looks really good!

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
wow, bike looks nice, especially with the rim tape, but whats up with the tank protector, not a big fan of that

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are made by "Stomp". Defiantly not protectors. As for the rim tape, I have rode in the rain at least 7 days. I commute 47 miles each direction. Cleaned my rims and chain the other day. They are still on like when I put them on. They stick real well and are easy to install. Took me about ten minutes a side so about 40 min for the whole job. The color is tangerine orange. After shipping they cost $30.00. Not like that $3 crap i bought from the auto store. Barely any stretch in them or none at all. as for the stomp pads, I love the hell out of them. Wet, Dry, leather or textural it help alot. easy to grab the tank. No more sliding or too much weight on the wrist. As for the twisties. Wooo-hooo!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Is it me - or is the pic messed up? Looks like a Mircosoft Paint job....

To the left of the red R, it seems a little funny looking...

Maul - what ya trying to hide homie?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is it me - or is the pic messed up? Looks like a Mircosoft Paint job....

To the left of the red R, it seems a little funny looking...

Maul - what ya trying to hide homie?
Not trying to hide nothing bro. That is some scuffed fairing left by a ladder that came flying off the back of some guys truck last November. The bike was a totaled. Been fixing ever since. a little here a little there. I have got to get a new decal for the right side the repaint the right lower. I welded the front fairing back together. Worked out great. once i paint you'll never know it has been in a accident.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts