Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what made me sit here and continue doing this like I had nothing else to do, but I figured I'd share.....maybe it's a subconscious thing??

Time-waster...

·
Registered
606 Posts
it's fun to hit her head into things

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
i just spent the last 5 minutes banging that bitches head off thing

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Repost

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Or rather PITBULLED!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
That game rocks.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
I don't know what made me sit here and continue doing this like I had nothing else to do, but I figured I'd share.....maybe it's a subconscious thing??

Time-waster...
I didn't read your note or click on your link. All I can say is: you are a fuckhead.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't read your note or click on your link. All I can say is: you are a fuckhead.
then don't read it fucker. you seemed to find the time to reply to the thread; therefore, you are a fucktard.

have a nice day

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
then don't read it fucker. you seemed to find the time to reply to the thread; therefore, you are a fucktard.

have a nice day
I didn't read this one either.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

have a nice day
now THAT was funny

·
Registered
3,335 Posts

have a nice day
now THAT was funny

Posts by people with under 100 total posts are not allowed in the Squid Farm if that person realizes this is a bullshit forum...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Posts by people with under 100 total posts are not allowed in the Squid Farm if that person realizes this is a bullshit forum...

damn, where can a lonely soul go, then?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"I NO PUNK-BITCH"

HI-YAH!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts