1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
Damn... shitty way to start the season

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
wwow did you see the frame melting in person I've never seen that happen before, that fire had to be pretty hot to melt cast aluminum

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Things like this are not all too uncommon there. I live nearby, so I hear all the stories that don't make the paper or website.

In many cases, it's cars that cause the accidents.

I don't go to the Gap very often because it's overrun with idiots now. They all seem to think they're racing. Many will not come up behind you and give you a chance to wave them by, they will pass IN YOUR LANE without ever slowing down to make sure you even know they're there. By the time you hear them, they're next to you in a corner and in your lane.

These types of FUCKING IDIOTS will eventually get taken out by somebody like me that uses the whole lane when riding, and often makes errors that cause me to drift wide in my lane comming out of corners and things like that.

So to all you fucktards that think you're racing at the Gap:

You better watch out cause it doesn't matter how good you are, it only takes one guy like me to go wide and take your ass out. Not only that, but if you don't take me out in the process, I'll fucking beat your ass with your own damn helmet!!

I know I sound hateful and I am. So many fuckers think they're invincible and don't have any concideration for others. They don't think that they could zip by somebody so fast that it panics them into having an accident.

There's many other nice roads in the Tennessee area...and many that are traveled by SAFE and RESPECTFUL riders!!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Things like this are not all too uncommon there. I live nearby, so I hear all the stories that don't make the paper or website.

In many cases, it's cars that cause the accidents.

I don't go to the Gap very often because it's overrun with idiots now. They all seem to think they're racing. Many will not come up behind you and give you a chance to wave them by, they will pass IN YOUR LANE without ever slowing down to make sure you even know they're there. By the time you hear them, they're next to you in a corner and in your lane.

These types of FUCKING IDIOTS will eventually get taken out by somebody like me that uses the whole lane when riding, and often makes errors that cause me to drift wide in my lane comming out of corners and things like that.

So to all you fucktards that think you're racing at the Gap:

You better watch out cause it doesn't matter how good you are, it only takes one guy like me to go wide and take your ass out. Not only that, but if you don't take me out in the process, I'll fucking beat your ass with your own damn helmet!!

I know I sound hateful and I am. So many fuckers think they're invincible and don't have any concideration for others. They don't think that they could zip by somebody so fast that it panics them into having an accident.

There's many other nice roads in the Tennessee area...and many that are traveled by SAFE and RESPECTFUL riders!!
I hear ya bro

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
wwow did you see the frame melting in person I've never seen that happen before, that fire had to be pretty hot to melt cast aluminum
I watched a XZ-7 burn to the ground after a crash back East. Shit gets HOT! I got my bike out of the "fire-zone" before the tires blew and the tank popped. Sub fram dropped off and you could hear metal hitting the ground as it melted.

A crashis bad enough, but when it catches fire... EVERYTHING is gone. Nothin left to part out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
yeah me too...that and those fuggin 121 mph speeding tickets i dont particularly like like buying roadside flowers by the truckload

1 - 9 of 9 Posts