Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, don't mean to get anyone mad...It's just that all I see in the 1000 Forum is about the K5's now...holy cow....someone needs to make a seperate forum for the K5 owners and let some us who have the "Old and out of style" 1k's have some room....lmao

Whew..i'm okay now....

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
ha ha, you don't have a K5 like the rest of us.

·
Registered
72 Posts
This just in...Add one more to the "I just got my "05 club.
"

·
Registered
165 Posts
And you got the fastest color too! I'm glad to see another "I just got my K5 post!!!"

Oh, sorry, this thread is for the older 1000's.........

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mine's getting older! Already had her for 2 weeks now! Pretty soon they will redesign it again!

·
Registered
843 Posts

I do have a few pics of my bike still in the crate, but it's stuck in my camera and I lost the USB cable to it.

Might as well post pics of my "just like everyone else's bike here"

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
Sorry, don't mean to get anyone mad...It's just that all I see in the 1000 Forum is about the K5's now...holy cow....someone needs to make a seperate forum for the K5 owners and let some us who have the "Old and out of style" 1k's have some room....lmao

Whew..i'm okay now....

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I feel it!!! Isn't there anything else to talk about? '05 is nice, but we've been seeing '05 threads since before I joined GDC.

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
If for some reason Suzuki wouldn't have redesigned it, there wouldn't have been this much of an outpouring of post related to the 05. You don't see tons of post about the 05 Hayabusa.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
How pissed off are some of the newbies gunna be when n the 06 model comes out....Been there done that - too much money and not enough "upgrade" to warrant the changes for me....
S.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i got the 05 1000 because i wanted to step up from my 04 gixxer 600. i *wish* i didn't have the first year of a new generation. i'd rather not have the latest and greatest because everyone knows the 2nd year of a new generation has kinks worked out and shit. i wont buy a new bike until year 2 of the next gixxer generation. it seems like literbikes are now on 2 year production cycles so that means ill be getting the 08 1000.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
You mean to tell me there were 1000's before the k5? (mental note) I never new they even made the 1k before 2005 this guy must have the wrong info.

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
No, it's just that Jackson, MS people don't get to see that much. Kickstand, Got Gear, and Jackson power Sports seem to only cater to the four wheeler and crusier crowd. Bout as lame as that so called bike show or let me rephrase "motorcycle expo" that was downtown a couple weeks ago. Somebody owes me some money for showing up!

·
Registered
565 Posts
tell me you guys get this almost every year at this time. 7 million kids come on here and talk about shit like they know wats goin on. this shit has got me so pissed because like 2 months ago i actually got to have good disscussions. i thought about gettin the k5 but i practically hate that bike now. Cant wait to pick up my 04 left over cause its soo HOT AND THE K5 IS JUST NOT ME. i WANTED A BIGGER BIKE NOT A SMALLER BIKE. I really hate this because i used to be able to come home and sit down and chek out the forum. now its all newbies tellin us how they crashed there k5 and oh yes you know they must all post when they got it ha ha. Ah ha i think ill make a seperate thread fot all the ME 2 BIKES. You know " i got one" "oh yeah ME TOO" "ME TOO"! I HATE THEM. i OFFICAILLY HATE THE K5 BECAUSE OF NEWBIES. HAHA ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NEWBIES. I HONESTLY WOULD PICK A YAMAHA OVER IT CAUSE IF IM GONNA ME TOO I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE BEST LOOKING ONE! FCUK K5 AND NEWBIES AND ROCK ON WIT MY 04 LEFT OVER CAUSE IT LOOKS BETTER!

·
Registered
565 Posts

Whew..i'm okay now....
OLD AND OUT OF STYLE MY ASS DUDE THATS WHAT GIVES THEM THE STYLE! ITS ALL ABOUT THE THROWBACKS! 04 BLK/SILVER HOT SHIT!

·
Super Moderator
17,382 Posts

Whew..i'm okay now....
OLD AND OUT OF STYLE MY ASS DUDE THATS WHAT GIVES THEM THE STYLE! ITS ALL ABOUT THE THROWBACKS! 04 BLK/SILVER HOT SHIT!
Old skool...

·
Registered
179 Posts
tell me you guys get this almost every year at this time. 7 million kids come on here and talk about shit like they know wats goin on. this shit has got me so pissed because like 2 months ago i actually got to have good disscussions. i thought about gettin the k5 but i practically hate that bike now. Cant wait to pick up my 04 left over cause its soo HOT AND THE K5 IS JUST NOT ME. i WANTED A BIGGER BIKE NOT A SMALLER BIKE. I really hate this because i used to be able to come home and sit down and chek out the forum. now its all newbies tellin us how they crashed there k5 and oh yes you know they must all post when they got it ha ha. Ah ha i think ill make a seperate thread fot all the ME 2 BIKES. You know " i got one" "oh yeah ME TOO" "ME TOO"! I HATE THEM. i OFFICAILLY HATE THE K5 BECAUSE OF NEWBIES. HAHA ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NEWBIES. I HONESTLY WOULD PICK A YAMAHA OVER IT CAUSE IF IM GONNA ME TOO I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE BEST LOOKING ONE! FCUK K5 AND NEWBIES AND ROCK ON WIT MY 04 LEFT OVER CAUSE IT LOOKS BETTER!

Of all the new k5 posts I think I read 2 where someone crashed their new bikes. Where are all the newbies saying they went down? If you think yor k4 looks better, then more power to ya.....but you need to grow up and stop whining just because people are happy to be getting their k5`s.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts