Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anyone interested in an EOTech Holo Sight check this out!

L3 just released a rebate if you buy from an authorized dealer. As an example, you can take advantage of the 15% off at BotachTactical.com and then use the rebate to get an XPS for instance for under $350!!!

Here's the rebate.

As for Botach buyer beware because some have reported negative dealings but I have ordered lots from them and never had an issue. Someone else in this section posted similar experience but as usual we're not responsible for any dealings that you may have.

To get the 15% off just use the code 'stimulus' at checkout. You can use this rebate anywhere but this is the best overall deal I've found.

Edit: Found another code for 20% off of an XPS at Botach specifically. Use code 'eotechxps' and get 20% 93.80 off!! I assume it can' t be used in conjunction with the 15% off coupon and I have no idea when it expires but I wouldn't wait if you're interested.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Re: For anyone interested in an EOTech Holo Sight check this out!

L3 just released a rebate if you buy from an authorized dealer. As an example, you can take advantage of the 15% off at BotachTactical.com and then use the rebate to get an XPS for instance for under $350!!!

Here's the rebate.

As for Botach buyer beware because some have reported negative dealings but I have ordered lots from them and never had an issue. Someone else in this section posted similar experience but as usual we're not responsible for any dealings that you may have.

To get the 15% off just use the code 'stimulus' at checkout. You can use this rebate anywhere but this is the best overall deal I've found.
Damn, that ain't too shabby. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for those already subscribed to point it's now 20% off instead of just 15% off.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey Jer, I was interested in getting the EoTech 552 or 512, but then I saw your post when you got your XPS and decided I like that one better. I emailed EoTech to see what the differences were between the XPS2-0, -1, and -2, but never heard back. Do you, by any chance, know the differences? I would like to get one for my M4, and now that you posted this discount, I will definitely be getting one. TIA.

Edit: The site you posted actually shows the difference between them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
silvernwhite600
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing