Registered
8,423 Posts
Have no fear..........

Underdog is here!

AWESOME DOGS!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Man that one guy got a taste of his own medicine huh?

Seriously. Does that happen often? Seems you wouldn't want the dog going after his handler when it's all said and done.

Extremely impressive video.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Got jumped by some dogs..lol

Gotta love em.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha those crazy german shepards. still woudnt take one over a well bred pit though.
They aren't German Sheperds.. They're Belgian Malinois.

For police/military work NOTHING beats them. Pitts can't touch these dogs. If I had to pick out of the Bully breeds it would be a American Bulldog. They're fuckin monsters at biting.

But I love my little Mal.

·
I Duplicate EVERY Thread!!
6,982 Posts
yeah it happens when you try to praise the dog when thy're in such high drive. Total handler mistake.
Thanks for the pm man. I am FINALLY coming out of the dead. Meaing dead assed computer. Had to reformat the ENTIRE THING 5 TIMES. I don't EVEN wantto start getting mad again...

Anyhow, yes, your right. Handlers oftentime make mistakes of over correcting.

I'll try not to cause that tends to hurt a little.

Anyhow, how's your dog doing?

I have been working mines ass off. Got him working the sleeve for the first time in his life yesterday. A little late but he hits it really nicely. At this points its getting him to take a nice full bite.

His ball drive is through the roof, and I take him to the lake daily to have him get the tennis balls out of it. Its good exercise, its easy on the joints (he's still young, 8mo) and he stays cool from the water on his body.

I am thinking about getting another one. But I think for now he's enough.

Nice video. Overseas it seems like the police and such have to be ALOT more rough and tough as do the dogs as the things that go on daily out there is far worse than here. People blowing themselves up daily, organized crime and so on...

It feels good to be back. Its been more than a week....

·
Registered
71 Posts
haha those crazy german shepards. still woudnt take one over a well bred pit though.

For police/military work NOTHING beats them. Pitts can't touch these dogs. If I had to pick out of the Bully breeds it would be a American Bulldog. They're fuckin monsters at biting.

i'm pretty sure a Pitbull can take a Belgian Malinois out in a pit. they were bred to fight and yes i know what im talking about. unfortunately i my self have trained dogs to fight in the pit and i know how much damage they can make and how much damage they can sustain and still able to fight. i've used some of my PBs for bull baiting too and size does matter when your talking about bulls. even a bull was taken down by my 110lbs pitty. but if you take a pitty into a Schutzhund training, i think a Belgian Malinois would accel alot more compared to a pitty. pittys(if bred right) are just to affectionate to humans...if you guys are wondering if i regret getting involved in the pit and bull baiting, that would be a yes. this would be some of the things i regret that i've done...

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You have great points and all are true. I was talking about police/military dogs. The Decoy in the picture does bull and boar baiting with Amer. Bulldogs. His dogs are freakin machines man. He's training one in Sch. She's not doing too bad ether. She can't track for shit but her Ob & Prot. nice. The best I've seen any of the Bully breeds do. Better that alot of GSD's I've seen

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I like the one with the 2 dogs flinging that guys ass against the wall. That's so pimp. hahaha. Seriously though, I have so much respect for animal who perform things like that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah i have a 10 lb shih tzu, he can get crazy too hahah he likes to beat up chihuahuas....
nooo but that was crazy when the dog jumped over that car, he was waggin his tail while he was attackin that guy, sadistic mother flower!!

·
6,982 Posts
yeah i have a 10 lb shih tzu, he can get crazy too hahah he likes to beat up chihuahuas....
nooo but that was crazy when the dog jumped over that car, he was waggin his tail while he was attackin that guy, sadistic mother flower!!

Aren't you from Canada? Since when did you move down to Florida?

I know you and you know me from another site.

PM me.....

·
6,982 Posts

i'm pretty sure a Pitbull can take a Belgian Malinois out in a pit. they were bred to fight and yes i know what im talking about. unfortunately i my self have trained dogs to fight in the pit and i know how much damage they can make and how much damage they can sustain and still able to fight. i've used some of my PBs for bull baiting too and size does matter when your talking about bulls. even a bull was taken down by my 110lbs pitty. but if you take a pitty into a Schutzhund training, i think a Belgian Malinois would accel alot more compared to a pitty. pittys(if bred right) are just to affectionate to humans...if you guys are wondering if i regret getting involved in the pit and bull baiting, that would be a yes. this would be some of the things i regret that i've done...
Yes, A game bred pit CAN take out just about ANY dog pound per pound. In fact I will firmly say, they can take ANY dog out. No other bred can hang in that dept.

BUT, that's what they excell in. Now turn the tables and you'll realize all of the best fighters are also the nicest in terms of human friendlyness. SO it would be contradictaroy to even compare them.

Pits-dog fighting and baiting
Mals, Dutchies, Germans- originally herding, but now excell at protection and police work.

Meaning, human aggresiveness is a plus if you can keep the obedience is controlled.

So its too hard to compare the two in a similar category. Each will excell at its own skill....

Ya dig?

·
Registered
71 Posts

Yes, A game bred pit CAN take out just about ANY dog pound per pound. In fact I will firmly say, they can take ANY dog out. No other bred can hang in that dept.

BUT, that's what they excell in. Now turn the tables and you'll realize all of the best fighters are also the nicest in terms of human friendlyness. SO it would be contradictaroy to even compare them.

Pits-dog fighting and baiting
Mals, Dutchies, Germans- originally herding, but now excell at protection and police work.

Meaning, human aggresiveness is a plus if you can keep the obedience is controlled.

So its too hard to compare the two in a similar category. Each will excell at its own skill....

Ya dig?
well said PITBULLMAN

1 - 20 of 37 Posts