1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
Redskinboy what do you think about our draft choices this year? and the Lavar situation?

·
Registered
163 Posts
We do it every time we ride. We may not risk that much money, but we risk enough. Why, because we love riding.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i understand thats its the love of riding but hell if you have a contract and it states you aren't allowed riding you shouldnt, i wasnt allowed riding throughout college b/c of sports, its not worth losing you career

·
Registered
163 Posts
people always go against their contract. men cheat on their wives even though the contract says you shouldn't. LOL the same with riding. We speed and risk fines or jail, loss of money, loss of freedom. we always think we can get away with it.

Frank82 how can you like dallas and you're in jersey? That old shit is changing this year, we're gonna sweep Dallas this year.

·
Registered
162 Posts
well it was either be a seahawks fan I was like 8 didnt know what a seahawk was or a dolphins fan I thought a Dolphin was feminine plus thats my moms team and I hate her and all of my family hates the Eagles and my step dad who got me into watching football was a Cowboys fan so I sorta didn't have a choice.

HAHAHAHA Redskins sweep Cowboys, how about you guys beat us atleast once in a season first. The Redskins are supposed to be good every year with all the new players they get all the time but look they suck ass every year they are horrible year in year out. Cowboys>>>>>Redskins, Parcells>>>>>>Gibbs, Aikman Emmitt Irvin>>>>> better then anybody who ever played for you guys.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Redskinboy what do you think about our draft choices this year? and the Lavar situation?
I think our Chances are very good. I like the QB situation the guy is a stud and he will push the incumbent Patrick Ramsey.

LA will be Okay, he is just frustrated the he could not be part of something great. The Defense was #3 and I know for a fact that he wants to win and I cant wait to see him dominate.**2 Cent**

·
Registered
815 Posts
did u read the artticle? lololol...it says quote:

Winslow purchased the 2005 Suzuki GSX-R750 last month. He could face charges of reckless operation and operating without a valid driver's license because he didn't have a learner's permit, Arcuri said.

But in the picture, it's the 600??

·
Registered
150 Posts
did u read the artticle? lololol...it says quote:

Winslow purchased the 2005 Suzuki GSX-R750 last month. He could face charges of reckless operation and operating without a valid driver's license because he didn't have a learner's permit, Arcuri said.

But in the picture, it's the 600??
Ok at least someone else caught that too. The picture of the bike shows a red 05 gixxer six not a 750...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh well, I've never liked Winslow. He's a cocky son of a bitch. He's always been, especially at Miami. I was happy when he injured himself last year... This is more good news...

Isn't Karma a bitch?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can understand if they were using the parking lot to learn basic rider skills, braking or maneuvering drills or something like that but they weren't. It appears that they were practicing stunts and in typical punk fashion didn't possess the motorcycle experience to deal with the complex nature of these acts (which is why they are called STUNTS! ). It's publicity like this that gets people uptight about "high-powered sportbikes", and invariably causes problems for those of us that are at least somewhat responsible with our machines. I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't be easier for the rest of us if there was a mandatory training course, or minimum one-year license requirement to purchase a race replica motorcycle. I know I will catch heat for suggesting this but believe me this would be a lot less restrictive than if the government gets involved. I envision further restrictions on horsepower, top-end or even tariffs on these imported bikes making them even more costly to own and operate. We already get watered-down versions to some extent compared to the bikes available in other parts of the world (i.e, 1999 and later Hayabusa). Having the industry impose their own minimum restrictions like I mentioned would have some advantages. First our insurance rates would likely drop markedly. Second, it would make owning this type of bike more elitist as no longer could any shmed with cash or the ability to borrow cash run down to a dealer and get the latest gixxer. Take a moment to consider this as a way of protecting our freedom, not restricting it.

As for Winslow's predicament: if simply riding a motorcycle put my multi, multi million $ job contract at risk, my bike would stay in storage. Then I would retire rich , buy 12 gixxers and do track days year-round!!

Keep the round side down!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I just see it as a waste of a nice looking Red/black gixxer!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Good thing he didn't crash a yellow/black one. i'd be pissed

04 750 y/b

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Good thing he didn't crash a yellow/black one. i'd be pissed

04 750 y/b

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.