Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time out there today. The Suzuki GSX-R owner thing was cool. We had our own parking area, lunch, dyno, and shirts. Anyways, the racing was great, Maladin was burning up the track all day untill he had some mechanical trouble. The race had two red flags, and on all 3 starts, 1,2,3, were Maladin, Yates, and Spies. If it haddnt of been for the mechanical trouble, that would have been the podium very easily.

The closest bike to them were the Ducaties, but when a Duc was ahead of one of the Suzukies by less than 2 bike lengths, comming onto the straight, the GSX-R1000 drove right around it.

Poor Neil Hodgeson was crying about being sick all weekend on the podium, when Uncle Joe was interviewing him, and he brought it up, everyone started moaning and mocking him.

I think we saw today, the only way Maladin can be beat this year.

Here is the link:

Fontana Day 1

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Man. Can't wait till they come to Elkhart Lake. Sure we'll see lots more pics.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could you please post pic's on here when you get a chance, my work blocks out your link to the pic's.
Thanks
What if I pasted the actual link in text form below the hyperlink? Could you copy and paste it? Only reason I ask, is its very time consuming to post 52 pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.