Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some lockhart phillips flushmounts that im about to put on but i dont know exactly how they'll hold in there. Does anyone else have these, they're the ones that you screw into a plastic piece that comes with them. I dont know if i need something else to help them stay or what?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just tried to screw them in but there's no way that can happen because of how the fairing was made, the bolt would have to be angled differently. Does hot glue or any of that stuff screw anything up? I'm just trying to get the signals in place because im trying to find the plug i can buy where i wont have to cut the wires connected to the bike itself. I want the signals on but they wont be working for awhile, i dont like the hole from where the old ones were bc i tried replacing them a week ago and didnt put the old ones on after realizing i need the extra plug(which i cant find anywhere).

·
Registered
596 Posts
the plugs you can buy from the dealer. i used a hot glue gun on the 04 in the pics. i heve never had a problem. i glued the in from the back side of the fairing. its hotglue so if you change your mind heat it up and you can remove it. no, the bike doesn't get hot enough to melt the glue. i didn't like the silione because it takes too long to set and its thinner so it runs a little more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.