Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
I have the mediums and they cover the hole, but not by much.

John

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
i Have the large, they fit ok, i had to cut a little off the inside of my faring though to get that big goofy plastic screw to fit on right..because of the curve in the body work its not totally flush, alittle raised on the ends and it cover the " R " alittle as you can see in the pic...not bad though,i like em. hope this pic helps..oh yeh..and its gonna make your blikers blink fast.

[ 04-08-2002, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: psycho750R ]

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I have the medium and they just barely cover the hole and you have to align it just right. Personally I am not very happy with the way they fit on my bike. For some reason they dont fit flush. Also it bothers me when I look at them really close and can see the glue where the lens meets the backing. I know I'm a freak. For the money they are great but I'd rather spend twice as much and get some better ones. I'm going to email a link to some nicer ones.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
I have the LP Flush IV's Iridium front and rear. large in front and small out back ( and damn they mean small when they say small, they are tiny but bright enough)

I didn't have any stock holes to cover or stock graphics to cover, so mine sit completely flush with my bodywork,

here's a pic altho it sux

1 - 6 of 6 Posts