Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to bed last night fine, woke up today feeling like a squid turd!!! Went to work, and it got worse and worse, now my head hurts, eyes hurt, body aches allover, I've Got chills...(their mutiplying)[GREASE] ....ok...anyway,,, body feels like shit....got a 100 degree temp, and I went riding today anyway for about 100 miles. Now I'm paying for it....damn this sucks.. Hey midge,,,give up the drugs man!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
DRINK WATER!!! You sound dehydrated. People would be suprised at how chugging a gallon of water in under an hour will usually clear up feeling sick!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your probably right, Ive probably been dehydrated my whole life. Will a gallon of vodka work?
OK, probably not, I'll try the water, thanks.

·
Banned
952 Posts
Re: &@*&[email protected]# FLU!!!

DONT DRINK A GALLON OF WATER IN UNDER AN HOUR!

thats stupid. ever hear of hyponatremia?

unless you are being extrememly physically active and sweating profusely, drinking a gallon of water at once is dumb. that is if you can even keep an entire gallon down. if youre sick, just rest. thats all you can do. if youre thirsty, drink water in moderate amounts.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I wasnt going to drink a gallon of water anyway. Not like im trying to pass a drug test

I'll just wait and wait. Its getting better already.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Re: &@*&[email protected]# FLU!!!

...in some cases, people may take dehydration prevention a bit too far and unintentionally drink too much water. Drinking an excessive surplus of water can lead to over-hydration or hyponatremia. Although hyponatremia is rare and seen primarily in serious endurance athletes, such as marathon runners, it can be dangerous and fitness enthusiasts should be aware of the condition.
Beesting... when was the last marathon you ran??? hehe
DRINK UP!!!!

By the way... I had no idea what that was... so I had to do a search....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts