Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\"Flame Sliders\"

I know many of GDC members think these are "gay", but i got a hell of a deal on a pair so i had to buy them. Anyone have any experience with flame sliders, wiring them etc. Any helpful tips will be appreciated. I am a
when it comes to electrical..thinking of using butt connectors..also~looking for the look of always on AND flashes with turn signals. Here's to nice riding weather

·
Registered
46 Posts
Re: \"Flame Sliders\"

wired mine into the rear turn signals..also put a switch between them and the tail light so that I can keep them on if I want....Yesterday they were tested as sliders when I went down. They worked and still light up... Right side is kind of ugly now though..

·
Registered
4,747 Posts

gay!

·
Registered
279 Posts

i think bugman has a website that shows how to install it....PimpinMyGixxer just wait for xmas your gf or wiffe is gonna get you a pair and make your ass put them on haha!

·
Registered
277 Posts

Frame Sliders are anything but gay. They make alot of sense and could save you hundreds of $$$. I also think they look cool.

·
Registered
719 Posts

I love my frame sliders...although I'm kinda conufsed about wiring...mine had no electiral installation, simply screw to the frame pretty much

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts

Frame Sliders are anything but gay. They make alot of sense and could save you hundreds of $$$. I also think they look cool.
i believe that he is talking about frame sliders with lights

·
Registered
3,536 Posts

I've got a pair, and I've had some buds that went down with their's, they work great.

I also put a switch on mine so I can run them if I want.

Word of advice, don't even bother wiring them to the turn signals. I did this to mine, and u really can't even notice them blinking when they're on.

The only way to really notice the turn signal function is to wire them so that they only come on when the turn signal comes on.

·
Registered
4,747 Posts

flame sliders are for flamers. ill stick to regular frame sliders

·
Registered
7,396 Posts

im a little drunk, but i assume u guys are talkin about light up sliders????????????? cuz my sliders judt bolted oin

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts

I've never seen these before. Does anyone have any pics of them???

·
Registered
720 Posts

frame sliders are great and can save your A$$ and cash if you drop your bike.

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts

frame sliders are great and can save your A$$ and cash if you drop your bike.
This thread is about FLAME sliders. Frame sliders with lights in them. I was just wondering how they looked in pics. There is a fine line between sweet/different and tacky/cheesy.....

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts

Yeah, I've seen that picture....I was looking for a picture of them installed on someone's bike

Thanks though

1 - 20 of 28 Posts