Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://youtu.be/0veSBS_GpCU

This was on 15 psi after running off course earlier hitting a curb with both rims, ended up getting a set of new rims again. Didn't realize until first turn and I go "oh shit something is wrong" but decided to stay on for whole round anyway cause friend was recording me.

I've fixed my body position since this video in the next track/school day, no longer crossed up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's basically gokart sized lol, nice amount of technical turns though.

On some shitty 2CT+, the rims were bent to hell and didn't really hold air anymore. Was scary this run every time I leaned in it felt like it wanted to tip over.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Yeah,15 lbs is half of what I run at the track on street tires and you shouldn't be out there on bent wheels that don't hold pressure because you can crash and take someone else out with you.I'm sure you know all this though.Bottom line is,it's a lot more fun when all your shit is in order.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was my last run of the day basically, instructors looked at my bike and told me I must have been riding on only 15 psi in the front cause he could only pump up to 17 and won't hold anymore lol. It's all good, back at it again this Saturday.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice! But 15 psi? Isn't the norm around 32 or so? I went there a couple times on my cbr1000rr and for how tight it is, I still had a blast. Might do a ZARS or RCP by the time the seasons up. Beats riding sketchy back roads anyday!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep! I get scared on the road now cause I see gravel everywhere! lmao

And the 15 psi was because I went off course the run RIGHT before the one that was recorded near the end of the day. Bent both of my rims to hell jumping a curb lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts