Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I wrecked on turn 2 of miller motorsports park west track. it was a high side and I am typically going around 85 through the turn. Some how after rolling and being struck in the back by my bike I came out of it with no broken bones, just a busted up bike and a very sore tail bone, ankle and back (surprisingly no scratches on my helmet). Anyways to get the point I was wondering if anyone knows of a good way or good source in Utah to tell if my frame, forks or any other not so obvious components are bent. From what I can tell they are not. At this point the bike will be a dedicated track bike and a project until I get it there. luckily I have some parts on hand already. I was also wondering what the difference between super sport and super bike body work is? I am looking into armour bodies off of motomummy.com. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,092 Posts
I would call and ask, but SS and SBK difference is usually the tail. SS uses stock seat and SBK has no seat, you sit on the fiberglass, but you can glue a foam pad on to it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My GSKR is 2007, 750. So the advantages of having a seat is obvious. What is the advantage of not having a seat besides simply weight?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts