Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
grrr, i hate thsi kind of crap, and its just how it happens.

went ridign with a new girlfirend. she has her bike license, so we rode around all day. going way fast, parking lot mseesin around, all sorts of the normal "crazy" stuff we do on sportbikes. as the day is getting cooler we decide to head back. going along at a good clip, like 90 to 110 off and on and like a retard, the next thing i know the red and blues of a bike cop are right right behind me. tooo late to run.
my bads: only a permit, with a passenger, on the freeway, splitting cars, no signal and going up to 110.
the best of the worst:this is will be my only ticket on my record, he wrote the ticket for only 80+, got 5 months till insurance renews and picks it up, he was nice to me and the whole process only took like 5 mintues and we were on our way. oh yeah, and i didint get arrested or impounded.

lesson learned and soon to be paid for in monthly installments., its all my fault.

dang, how could somethign soo fun be such a downer... oh wait, i just read the crashing post, nm.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
And the fact that if that is you in the alpine stars jacket in your avatar, don't look now but you have a giant vagina on the back of your jacket!
LOL
Tickets suck
Be careful with a passenger
Don't screw around
You're fucking with 2 lives not just one
I have no problem spliiting cars at 120+ by myself but with a passenger. FORGET IT!!

Be Safe!
Your lucky the cop must have just had a doughnut!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Some cops are cool. I have a permit and was pulled over for doing 113 in a 45. I have a pefectly clean record so the cop just gave me a ticket for not obeyinga traffic signal :) he was just happy that I didnt run from him, he was an older guy and looked like he was having a long day. He just told me to be safe and try not to speed and that he like my bike lol. Keep the speeds down if you can on the roads though, 5 seconds of fun can turn into a lifetime of hurt.

·
Registered
313 Posts
dont think cops can impound your bike if you just have a permit, but i know if you don't sign the ticket stating that you have recieved it they can arrest you and keep you in jail till the hearing, and impound your car or bike,

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my gf has her bike license, i only have a permit, i should have ler her drive. hahaha.

yes, here in cali they can impound you for that speed, being on the frreeway with just a permit. so im lucky.

she was telling me to go faster and wondered why i didint run......

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
my gf has her bike license, i only have a permit, i should have ler her drive. hahaha.

yes, here in cali they can impound you for that speed, being on the frreeway with just a permit. so im lucky.

because its stupid to run,
you did the right thing
still I obey all traffic laws till were in the twisties. Then i guess i'm just speeding at that point.
Sorry I'd hate for a ticket when all i'm doing is going from point A to point B.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Don't take offense to this because I don't know you personally, but...

You are a fucking jackass.

If you want to risk your own life the go ahead (I do it almost every time I'm out on the bike) but don't risk another innocent girl just because she wants to impress you and not be scared.

When my girl is on the back of my bike I ride like Johnny Law is right behind me, most of the time I even use hand signals.

I can't believe you would risk someone elses life like that.

Re-think your priorities.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Don't take offense to this because I don't know you personally, but...

You are a fucking jackass.

If you want to risk your own life the go ahead (I do it almost every time I'm out on the bike) but don't risk another innocent girl just because she wants to impress you and not be scared.

When my girl is on the back of my bike I ride like Johnny Law is right behind me, most of the time I even use hand signals.

I can't believe you would risk someone elses life like that.

Re-think your priorities.
+1

·
Registered
886 Posts

LOL sounds just like my girl... She can spot bacon from a mile away...

That cop most have been following you for a lil bit... lol

Do you usualy run? I know in Cali the cops are realy hard on you about riding like an asshole... jail / impound...

Well i guess u lucked out... But i think you should of dipped lol prolly saw ur tag.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all true. like i said in the begining, its all on me.
and yeah, that is a negative side to this gf. always pushing me on stuff, alwasy talkign smack at me to go faster, be stronger, more bad ass, just stupid crap like that.

and true, the cop was behind me enougbt to see my plate. and yes, she spotted the cop before me.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
all true. like i said in the begining, its all on me.
and yeah, that is a negative side to this gf. always pushing me on stuff, alwasy talkign smack at me to go faster, be stronger, more bad ass, just stupid crap like that.

and true, the cop was behind me enougbt to see my plate. and yes, she spotted the cop before me.
Sounds like a class act whore, next time, wheelie her stupid ass off the backseat and leave her for the next Harley rider to pick up. Maybe he'll be "bad ass" enough for her.

Seriously, stop hanging with that bitch, she'll land you in one of three places. A cell, a coffin, or a child-birth unit.
You got lucky this time, let's just hope it holds.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey blaise. hahaha, nice to hear from you. =)
she can get prego, im fixed.
i dont care if i die really, i have tons of life insureance, so people would be taken care of.
haha, i know i know i was a dumb ass. thats why this si funnny to talk about. hahah, im big enough to take the comments.

·
Registered
84 Posts
was doing a little street racing and top-end break-in yesterday and we got called in from the locals going down the highway, and i the officer was real nice "since he didn't catch us doing anything" cuz we heard the call through our small town scanner... but he did start to piss us off by checking all of us for endorsements and such...

n-e-way-z :

bike : 05/750

first run on top end was 158, and the second run showed 164mph @ 12,300rpm steady...

i think the bike will budge a few more mph once i get some more miles on it...

·
Registered
886 Posts
was doing a little street racing and top-end break-in yesterday and we got called in from the locals going down the highway, and i the officer was real nice "since he didn't catch us doing anything" cuz we heard the call through our small town scanner... but he did start to piss us off by checking all of us for endorsements and such...
Endorsement? whats that??? lol I tried to get a permit but you have to be 21 to get 1 here in good ol FL...

And there no way in hell im paying $200 + being out of work for 2 days (more money lost) and yeh...

Oh well.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
i dont care if i die really
Thanks for clearing that up before we went riding together.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahah, not in that sense. its just talk, you know what i mean. hahaha. i try not to let an irrational fear of the unknown or somethign i cant control be a big deciding factor in decision making. thats all. as you know, lots of this is all talk, being the internet. youve met me in real life, judge off that. =)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and i like what mani-ax wrote. hahaha. at least he is honest about what he does. as was i. =)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was pulled over Friday for ?
The CHP comes back and say's your license is suspended
I almost said "FUCK YOU" they impounded my bike !
I just paid a ticket for $1,600 and there is a delay in the fuckin
system here in Cali.
I had to wait to clear this shit up monday, The DMV says
"oh sombody forgot to enter this" I still had to pay $375 to
get it out of impound and they fuckin stole my sick shooter
bar ends !
" I am now on a mission to seek and destroy"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts