Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cestode & myself did alright this weekend at the first CCS SW Region races of the year at Firebird East. Not as good as I would have liked, but good enough for newbies, I think. For Cestode, these were his first races ever... he was busy taking the new rider school saturday. As for me, I received my license and ran 2 sprint races 2 years ago, and that's about it.

Long story short, entering the same races together, both on '01 750s, we took a 3rd and a 6th in Amatuer Heavyweight Superbike, a 6th and a 13th (minor get-off) in Amatuer Unlimited GP, and a 3rd and a 5th in Amatuer Heavyweight Supersport.

Cestode's first race ever - the superbike race - he took 3rd place in

Damn we had fun!
I've dreamt nothing but racing dreams the last 4 nights

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
glad to hear you had fun , and all is well

philbie and badgixxer was there on sat

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Congrats and Ditto to what lbidu1 said...!!!

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Welcome to the addiction.
You mean Welcome to bankruptcy
Not bankruptcy, all you have to do is pimp out your wife, sell your children (and perhaps a kidney), rob a bank or become a manwhore and you can finance it quite easily.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
I'll tell you what Lean is one hard motherFer to pass. I couldn't get him in HW SS. My little get off in UnL GP, I had I just passed him and went WAY TOO HOT into a corner and drifted to 1-2ft from the track edge, stood the bike up braked hard rolled off the track (no braking) and dumped it at about 10mph. Brake pedal was in a U and twisted. Went straight to 1st Tech, he said I was good to go, but something didn't feel right. It was my rear caliper. It was locked, pressing on the disk. So I went back to my pit.

BTW Lean aka Sportbike Solutions is a great teacher and motivator.

Thanks again man.

BTW I have yer radio

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Sweeeeeet! Wtg you two.

Welcome(back) to the addiction.....

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
Welcome to the addiction.
You mean Welcome to bankruptcy
Not bankruptcy, all you have to do is pimp out your wife, sell your children (and perhaps a kidney), rob a bank or become a manwhore and you can finance it quite easily.
In my case I'm not married, don't have kids (that I know of), and will probably need both of my kidneys at some point. I can't rob banks - us skinnies do not fare well in prison. So that leaves being a manwhore or bankruptcy.
I tried pimping out Flesh for a while, but he ain't exactly easy to market! Maybe some breast implants would help him, I dunno.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts