Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone
just registered on the site thought i better tell u a little about me.I got my licence 2 months ago went out looking for a crash helmet and came home with a gsxr 600 K1 I felt comfortable on it with in a week and ive been taking pillion passengers and riding to and from work.I always dreamed of getting a bike and this has lived up to every expectation ,looking forward to the summer might see some of u uk members as i hope to do some trackdays and some meets

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
welcome aboard mate............u'll need some gear...............hope to see u at the track this summer also.......take care ....:cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got all the gear when i bought the bike agv lid alpinestars leathers and boots and diannes gloves bike had 5000 miles on it on a o2 plate £3600 at a dealer

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
i got all the gear when i bought the bike agv lid alpinestars leathers and boots and diannes gloves bike had 5000 miles on it on a o2 plate £3600 at a dealer
u can pick them up 4 about £2500-£3000 wiv about 18000 miles on it but if u got that deal wiv all the gear from a dealer wiv some kind of warranty i guess u paid for peace of mind.............welcome to the club

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
u can pick them up 4 about £2500-£3000 wiv about 18000 miles on it but if u got that deal wiv all the gear from a dealer wiv some kind of warranty i guess u paid for peace of mind.............welcome to the club
What is it worth to get a bike 13,000 miles less? From what you said, I think that for £1100 to get all his gear and 13,000 miles less on the clocks it is not a bad deal.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks all for the welcome.I was only going to spend £1000 on my first bike but got a great deal with the bike and over £1000 of gear from a main dealer!! bring on the summer!:punk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts