Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Post...\'01 GSXR1000 first dyno w/pc3, system,filter

Hello, not too new to the board, but this is my first post. First I'd like to thank everyone for the previous information on this site, already proven to be most helpfull. Anyways, on to my question. I recently installed a full yoshi system (tri-oval), a k&n filter, and the PC3 Power commander. Then, brought the bike to a local tuner for dyno tuning. Total power after tune was 152rwhp, up from the 142rwhp baseline. Seems low to me, but he (guy who tuned it) said that due to our crappy pump gas, and stupid hot temps (105+) outside, that this was normal power for my setup. He said it was tuned at 13.5 afr, which to me seems a little lean, but I've never had an injected bike before.

Soo, any thoughts? Bike runs good/rides excellent. Just looking for any advice for some more ponies, and any free mods that may make the bike ride better. (Not that it needs to, just curious if there are any).

*edited*
I should add that he did not connect the timing harnesses and said that they would be a lot more work, and that something had to be modified to use them....???
-Ralph in phoenix,az.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: First Post...\'01 GSXR1000 first dyno w/pc3, system,filter

Hrm, ok, thats why I asked. Coming from the Supra board, it seems like every G1k was making crazy power...maybe 152 is..lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts