Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did my first strip down of a bike with my 05 750, which wasnt' that bad but I did bust one clip that was an inny instead of an outy (I couldn't see the top as it was inside the cowel and hard to reach. Well here are the pics..Hopefully someone will know which clip I am talking about. I have checked the micro fiche but only can find the 2 of the 3 that come on the bike...and of course the one I need is the one I can't find...so please gixxer friends...help a brother out

The bike stripped down

New stand from oneida suzuki...$99 bucks...sturdy as hell

Got some gold spools from oneida too

OK so here are the three clips..dont' need this one, but these are the big ones that are located around the bottom center of the fairing...I have the part number for this one.

This is the second one, smallest of the three and is located under the cowel and up and under the front wheel...I also don't need any of these and I have the part number for this one.

Now this is the one I need...only saw two of them...both located inside the cowel and are innys but bigger than the one right before this pic. Please if anyone knows the part number or where I can get some please let me know.

Here is all 3....its the middle one I need

All 3 again and its the middle one again

And here is the inside of the cowel...it goes through the hole right by the turn signal..

Thanks for your help guys

·
Registered
2,885 Posts

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
what exactly are you doing?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am installing some greg's custom flushmounts...and wanted to make sure I did a good job installing them, plus I had never taken the bike apart..

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am installing some greg's custom flushmounts...and wanted to make sure I did a good job installing them, plus I had never taken the bike apart..
Damn, I'd hate to see the breakdown you do for an oil change.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I see nothing wrong with a teardown to just see how it all goes together! I learned a lot from when I tore my bike down. Different reason for the teardown but..... It's all good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts