Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first trackday on the K5 last weekend. The bike is mint. Totally stock at the moment but will be tinkering a bit soon...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Looking good, what are you going to do first?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paint the raceglass

will be getting a pipe (not a full system) + PC. then get braided lines and change the sprockets/chain. probably won't do anything to the suspension other than dial it in. it's a road bike as well so don't want to do anything too extreme. i've got a thumb operated quickshifter to install as well (i have a stuffed leg and can't change gears properly with it)

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
wow were u serious about that? man to think that if i were to loose a leg and could STILL race. And you look pretty dang smooth too, just lean down over your tank more
but wow nice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i still have the leg - it's just rooted. i've attached a picture of it below - it is a bit graphic so consider yourself warned. it only really effects me changing gears and going around left handers. i look very different on left handers...

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
what does "rooted" mean if u don't mind me asking

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry, have to remember that i'm not talking to aussies any more. rooted basically means fucked, trashed, mangled, useless etc.

·
Registered
167 Posts
damn. you still ride good to have a bum leg. Great job

1 - 8 of 8 Posts