Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the main first solors showing up are the blk/grey and blk/yellow still have not seen any white blue yet.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,837 Posts
Figures since that was the color I reserved. I'll be waiting the longest.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just not feeling the blk/yel not sure if I will take a blk/yel if that is the color that comes in first. I want the bike bad but getting what you want is the best course of action. I like the blk/yel over other brands yel/blk though.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that is what i have on order but the blk/grey is growing on me fast though. I get that then i have ot get all new gear so that might not be so bad.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,837 Posts
Yeah, exactly. I already ordered the Mladin replica KBC helmet and JR jacket. Would look kind of silly with that on either of the other color schemes. Besides, getting what you want is most import, I like the race team graphics the best.

·
Registered
565 Posts
blak and gray is the hot shit then the blue and white is just classic but the yellow and black is just enough of each have a good time with your bikes bois!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I ordered the blue/white and have yet to see one. looks like they will be the last to be released. Blue/white is the way to go everybody knows they are the faster of the three

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Same thing happened in 2001, the black silver was more common on the first run on the east coast, but the blues weren't that far behind. More Blue and white hit the west coast first since its more popular out here.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What do ya guys think of this colorscheme, stock streetbike with Alstare paint

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Another pic of that bauty:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts