Registered
1,823 Posts
Too legit too quit.

The start of some BS though.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
The start of what BS???
Someone of influence is gonna look at this and raise a flag before looking at the facts then its going to bleed into the debates that are going on now.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Someone of influence is gonna look at this and raise a flag before looking at the facts then its going to bleed into the debates that are going on now.
read the comments on their page. people ask why they made a gun because its a weapon, others wanted to buy it.

people will never agree on anything
I read the comments.

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
3d printing is definitely the direction prototyping/production is going now. the latest i've heard about 3d printing metal is that it's enormously expensive and typically done at a large scale for complex steel joinery. powder (most antiquated of the processes) is a pain in the ass to clean/excavate/cure and is generally weak and thus unfit for this type of application. Plastics are stronger ("sls" for example. as he mentioned in the video for the grip is a typical plastic 3d printing process) but again cannot perform at the same level as steel. I'm curious how much it cost them to produce the gun in terms of total time of printing

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts