1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
looks good to me!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks Great Taz - nice choice of colors.
Thats the SV right?

When are you going to get it on the track?

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Yes that is the SV.

I went up on May 5th for a practice session (Still in Primer). I hope to be going up on June 1st if the weather clears up some. Then from June 9th to the 12th, I will up there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That bike is hot!!!!! I bet it's lots of fun on the track! I was riding my wifes SV earlier this year and I love that damn bike. It handles so good as compared to my R1. After I got back on the R1 I felt like I was on a pig of a bike. But after about 1/2 an hour I remembered why I loved my bike so much. Pure speed.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That bike is hot!!!!! I bet it's lots of fun on the track! I was riding my wifes SV earlier this year and I love that damn bike. It handles so good as compared to my R1. After I got back on the R1 I felt like I was on a pig of a bike. But after about 1/2 an hour I remembered why I loved my bike so much. Pure speed.
The thing feels so "flicky" compared to my 1k. And it is more forgiving on the throttle...but not too much. I pitted out at Loudon and banged Second going down the back straight and the thing lifted right up. The only thing I wish is that the brakes had bigger pistons in them.

It is very fun at the track. I am thinking of rigging up a light, blinkers, taillight and some kind of mirror to allow me to ride it on the street without having to go fully back to stock.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Taz,

Great job on the paint!

Is that a Penske shock you have on the back? How do you like it? Been thinking of either one of those or an Ohlins for my 1100.
It is a Penske. I have only ridden it up and down my street but so far it feels great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.