Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this is a repost or not. But this kinda shit really pisses me off. I can't believe that there are actually people who feel this way. Plus "It looks like the best part of this guy ran down the crack of his momma's ass and endend up as a brown stain on the mattress"

Semper Fi

Diktry

Dumb Ass

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
can I say it...................

repost

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
That guy still needs a good

·
Registered
557 Posts
He's a terrorist, anyone that would say stupid shit like that is supporting shit bags.
That mother fucker

The more I looked at that dude, he looks like the elephant man

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm.yupers, that guy needs to live in some of these othere countries that don't have freedoms and I betcha he changes his attitude real quick. He needs to look at the freedoms he has here before attacking the people that defend them.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
The more I think about it the more I'm proud to see videos like that. Don't get me wrong, it hurts. But I am still proud to see that. That right there is one of the freedoms I am serving to protect right now. I still think he's a dumbass and would just as soon piss on him as look at him. It pisses me off to here him talk down about people that died to give him that right but they did just that. Piss on him but God Bless America!!!

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Never saw it, so not a repost for me. That guys looks like Osama B. He's also not too bright showing his face on TV. He's gonna get a beat down for sure.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
i would not think twice about knocking his fucking head off he ever comes to cleveland ohio and i see him out in a club
Something tells me you won't see this guy at a club.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
What a god damned fuckwit.

What is his deal? He is attacking the soldiers cause there pay is too low? or too high?

I hope he didn't mean the latter, isn't a starting private's salary along the lines of ~12,000/year plus benefits?

I don't understand this guy's point at all. Seems like a general fucking idiot to me.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I would like to hear his opinion after living in a country with no military, where terrorists can run wild, kick his door in and have their way with his family .....and him for that matter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I heard about this a couple of weeks ago, so when I get back to work I check it out and it has already been banned from all .gov domain computers. People here freaked out about it, just about everything he says seemed to get under there skin (go figure on a base). I think he really needs to think things through once more. I also think it is a shame that 1st amendment is wasted on things such as this. I is difficult to hear especially coming off the plane, but I stand by the fact while that dumb ass spews his words to the world.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought it was a joke before he started talking because he does look just like balki from perfect strangers. The more I watched it I thought his facial expressions made him look like napeloian dynamite. Either way I think he should have the complete right to voice his opinion. And I hope everyone that meets him kicks the shit out of him for doing it. F him and thanks to all who serve.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
haha I love how the anchors rip into him on their own personal beliefs not even slowing down for his words. Thats awesome fucktard needs to be ripped to shreds for what he says. We should shoot him in the head on air.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts