Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have owned her ( GSXR 750K2 ) since the end of september last year i have added a K&N air filter, power commander PCIIIUSB, and a K3 gixxer 1000 full exaust, she makes around 125 at the back wheel,

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Nice looking bike!!!!!!!!!!

rob

·
Registered
179 Posts
whats the killer bees thing.. i have a black and yellow gsxr!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers guys i love the bike to bits , tryin to learn how to wheelie if someone wants to give me any pionters

·
Registered
29 Posts
the easiest way to wheelie is to start from a stand still with clutch in, get your rpms up to about 8 or 9 grand and let the clutch loose. then ride her away you will be aiming for the stars before you know it. remember advice is always free

·
Registered
915 Posts
haha dont listen to anyone on how to wheelie, learn it yourself, its much safer that way...

nice bike though, reminds me of my old girl, but get rid of the mudflap!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers guys i love the bike to bits and yes the shovel will be gone in 1 or 2 months just ordered a speedo healer and flush mount indicators for the front

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dont know if its specific to the uk but i have not seen any other gixxers with my colour in this country i have seen one with a slighlty different colour scheme were my'n is red his is silver and were my'n is silver his is red

1 - 14 of 14 Posts