Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's still not on the road yet. I barely missed out on a set of coils on E-Bay, But I talked to a guy who has a set of Dyna coils. All he knows is they are green and two plugs per coil. If I could figure out what else I will need to go with the coils, it could be on the street soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Look at that !
You screwed up my keyboard Dagnabit !
Ive drooooooled all over it, now I need to clean it Up !

I Just Luuuuuuuuv that colour.
(Ive got the Same/Similar SIngle Colour on Mine, with just a few Stickers, and no where near as much done on it as you have done with your Beast !)

How about some pics of the Front and Ass !
Gorgeous Bike !

[ 07-15-2002, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: xyphoid ]

G

·
0 Posts
thats a helluva top effort! you can see the shit load of work you have put into her...

do you drag at all?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey, that's nearly as nice as mine.............and that's not allowed.

I order you to get rid of that polishing and to paint it matt black etc..........

Seriously though, that's one hell of a nice job you have done there mate.

Andy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can not take all the credit for the bikes paint and polish. I got the bike with alot of stuff already done. But I have done lots of stuff to keep it running and patching up the wiring. Rework the rear shock mount. Still have alittle more to go. I do plan on trying to drag race it. I've riden the street for about 11 years, did some go cart track racing on my YSR-50. I built it from the ground up. I've build a early ZX-7. This is my first Suzuki. So far it's been a blast. I will post any drag race efforts in the future, should be good for a laugh.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice Bike I have the green dyna coils just hook them up. They are a little biger then stock so you will need to relocate or mod the underside of tank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts