Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time yesterday I got my hands on a digi cam and decided to take some shots of the bike..

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
looks like a blank canvas to me!!!! have fun decorating it.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
whats the item on the gauge cluster? like Red Bull can. going to use a Corona for mine. nice looking bike. whats forst on your list?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The gauge cluster is a veypor digital readout,its temporarily replacing my analog gauges because my friend had my bike go head first into a curb and they blew to peices...I painted it using some spray paint from home depot,but I plan on getting it done proffesionally soon..Im thinking something like gold wheels,powder coated black frame/swingarm and either red or blue fairings...I havent really done too much to the bike yet,actually my new supertrapp system should be in next tuesday..but im planning on doing an 1100 swap in the future with an airtech SRAD solo tail.Ive never had ONE problem with this bike ever failing on me except for the when the alternator went out a couple weeks ago..besides that its a great running 1st gen 600 and I love it!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres two more shots...I also forgot to mention I got the damper from a 93 750,and I took off the footpegs and replaced it with a yoshimura CF hanger..but besides all that,shes stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts