Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my PD warmers TRP-2 today in the mail. They took a long time to get, but I think it was well worth the wait! They look really durable and I threw them on an old set of tire in the garage and they heat up really fast....especially faster than Stalemates!

I was promised them for the weekend and didn't get them until today...I called and complained and they nocked off $75

I also like the bungy connectors and the 2 yr full warranty!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
'bout damn time you get ur own shit , i didnt here you bitchin bout mine when u were using them

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'bout damn time you get ur own shit , i didnt here you bitchin bout mine when u were using them
sometimes i TRY to be polite!

actually it wasn't until i tried these that I nearly burned my damn hand on the tires!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
they heat my pie's just fine thanx

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
wow if someone nock off like 75 bones i'd blow them in the trailer

sounds like everyone has to wait a metric century for PD warmers. sorry, but i'll support a company that can support me, like CHICKEN HAWK

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Goodmat,

Did you make sure to get the Dunlop thermostats? I think there hotter then the pirellis.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
thermostat shmermostat, few years ago no one cared what temp they got just had to get HOT.... not like you can control what temp they get when you're on track so what does it matter when they are just sitting there getting warm. plus for a race they will get to whatever temp while you wait on pre-grid, warmup lap, then on the grid,

unless you're Mladin or Rossi i doubt an of us notices ANY difference in what temp what gets

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Goodmat,

Did you make sure to get the Dunlop thermostats? I think there hotter then the pirellis.
Yes the thermostat is brand specific when you order them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts