Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting months, I finally got my blueflame exhaust. I had to wait extra long because they just came out with this strapless design for the 04/05's. Sounds and looks awesome IMO

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice dual outlet!

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!
Is that a mirror from an 05 1K in the bottom of the pic?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I noticed your paint job on the tail section. Looks cool. I have the same bike, same colors & was considering doing something similar. Did you have it painted or DYI? Any more pictures available in the sunlight? Also, what paint was used?

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I noticed your paint job on the tail section. Looks cool. I have the same bike, same colors & was considering doing something similar. Did you have it painted or DYI? Any more pictures available in the sunlight? Also, what paint was used?

Thanks
I had the paint of the tank computer matched at a bodyshop. It ended being a nissan color code(altima i think). Anyway, they owed me a favor so they did it for free!
I ended up tipping them $50 because it was a flawless job. I have a pic before i got my pipe that i can upload later.

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts
i had to wait 3 and a half months for my blueflame because i got the blue scorched ti rverse.
and those pipe sound and look fucking awsome. verry nice . did you get it from brian hamilton?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had to wait 3 and a half months for my blueflame because i got the blue scorched ti rverse.
and those pipe sound and look fucking awsome. verry nice . did you get it from brian hamilton?
Yeah. I got it from Brian.....I know he felt bad for me because he threw in a free t-shirt
Have u taken out the baffle or the blanking plug yet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i got the ti evo3 dual exhaust and it does sound good. also what do you mean by strapless design?
If you notice, you dont see the exhaust hanger around the can. normally it is wrapped around the can.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts