Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today i finally picked up my bike. Im now a proud ower of 04 gsxr-600 black / orange. I had a bit of a delay since the kid fell through buying my bike, but thank god for ebay. What a diffrence from my ninja 500. Its gonna take a little getting used too but thats the fun part.

·
Registered
192 Posts
let me be one of the 1st to say CONGRATS, its a awesome bike i have nothing to compare it to cause it is my first bike but they are great!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Congrats. Don't be too confident, I have rode both. The 600 has alot more balls. Wear your gear and be careful.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Congrats. Just remember to be safe, and that the BLUE/WHITE is the fastest

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. And yes i always wear my gear i feel naked without it. some of my friends ride in shorts and t shirts with a helmet and gloves and i dont get how they can do it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im right outside Ocean City copper how far south are you?. And i got the bike for $6,200. It has 2300 miles on it. It looks like it had a minor fall. It has a lil mark on the upper right fairing which u can barely see since its black, the first time i looked at the bike i completely missed it, and marks on the right frame slider. The guy did break the right front turn signa then took the front signals off. i just have to put them back on, but i have the watsens on order anyway.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Congrats. Just remember to be safe, and that the BLUE/WHITE is the fastest
+1 on all of the above!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts