Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
OH YEAH! I've only got into college ball in the last 3 years or so, but I can't even stand to watch pro football anymore. I didn't watch the game, but that beating the Gators put to Hawaii was just nasty.

And here's to kicking your butt again this year.....GO DAWGS!:cheers

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Yeah......I guess that would have been us if we had lost to Georgia Southern today.:chucks

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Go Big Red!

BTW, there's a whole section for threads like this.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
:cheers Go Gators! I love watching college football. It helps that my team is a perennial winner.

Who's your team?
I've always liked your outspoken ways on this site, but when it come to college football you and I will just have to disagree GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Oregon Ducks!!!

But overall I'm a pac10 fan....so at the end of the year I wanna see a pac10 team win the natl. championship.

side note: CU will lose to Colorado State today!!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
This is one of the best college football games each year. They always play each other very tough to the very end. Colorado has the edge in this series since 2002 but if you look at each score the games are always close. This seems like a great game to actually see live!!!

2002- CSU won by 5
2003- CSU loss by 7
2004- CSU loss by 3
2005- CSU loss by 3
2006- CSU win by 4
2007- CSU loss by 3

For some reason this rivalry always gets my attention....back to when Bradlee Van Pelt was running things for CSU.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts