Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is at Barber, Frankenstein bodywork and all. By the time I hit Road Atlanta in April I'll prolly have painted it something less haphazzard.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
holy shit you mean to tell me there are two of our bikes runnin around the U.S. with multi colored parts on it!! nice! matter of fact my tnk is the exact same primer gray color

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
cool!
i noticed that you are running the stock airbox. are you running the 38mm carbs? if so, do you have a jet kit or stock jetting? tell me what you think.

i ask because i have a 91 750 and i am not sure if i should install the stock airbox with a set of stock 38mm carbs. i currently have 36mm carbs with K&N pod filters. just curious.

does anyone know if i can install the stock airbox in a 91 750 with the engine in place? i know first hand that it can't be done with the first generations.

thanks,

marko

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
thanks tuner!

that will be one of my many projects before i try to sell the bike...just to satisfy my curiousity.

i've actually ridden a 91 750 with 38's with a stage 1 jetting, but, i want to compare them to the stage 3 36's. because, if i like them enough, i will install the 38's with a factory 3.0 jet kit on my 86 750 trackbike.

marko

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was thinking of running that front fairing (no sides), maybe just trimmed a little.
If you have any more pics, especially from the side, can you post them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts