Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-R 600
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I would like to fill this empty place under the rear sit. Now this empty place has a lot of cables on surface and I think that because of these cables it's not good to put big and heavy chain over there. I'm afraid that this chain can damage these cables.

Have you got any ideas to cover these cable for safe transport chain and other accessories in this trunk?

I saw that in the front of this trunk there is small slots. Do you know how to cover it? I would like to keep the air flowing but to cover these cables and slots also.

Maybe some kind of net?

In attachment I send a pictures of this trunk.

Best regards,
Peter :)

Attachments

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
9,686 Posts
I gather that it's a 600, but what year? Off hand it looks like someone has been putting fiberglass where the rear upper fender and/or fender cover was, and has generally messed up the wiring. Is that black rectangular thing a resistor and is it associated with LED turn signals? I'll guess the the original wiring was around the compartment's edges and you now have a mess to deal with. Can any of those wires be relocated? What is this chain that you mention?

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
sort the wires out of the way much as possible then rn duct tape over them, get a crown royal bag for your chain, the large gallon size should work fine.. then stuff a jacket or something else in there to keep it form racking around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts