Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Suzuki GSXR1000 2003 model with a Yoshimura bolt-on pipe installed. I have disable the exhaust valve unit and sensor.

Then I installed PC3usb (308-411) to it. Started the engine...after a few seconds, the FI and red light blinks.

I have no idea what to do. Should I plug out any wire? Any advise.

·
Registered
6 Posts
need to leave motor connected or jump the two wire plug then pull out black with brown wire on ecu. its on the right side connector second one in from left on the battery side. i would leave it connected though it gives u better midrange and doesnt hurt top end power.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did pull out the ECU wire for SET.

The problem is... I used to ride K1 with PC3usb installed.

And now, I'm riding K3... wanted to use my PC3usb into my new bike but FI lights up.

So.. do u have any clue on how i can install the PC3usb (for K1) into K3?

·
Registered
373 Posts
For one thing, the K3 has a 32-bit ECU processor and the K1-k2 have 16-bit processors. I don't think you're going to get it to work properly.

·
Registered
163 Posts
when I installed the PC3USB to my bike (04 750) the FI light came on once while I was getting a custome map. I had just installed the PC earlier a few hours earlier and used one of the online maps. It has never come on again since the custom mapping ( 2 months of hard riding)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Contact Dynojet and tell em your problem....the R&D guys got back with me pretty quick....I'd also check the Dynojet web site and compare the PC III USB model numbers for the 01 and the 03 and see if they are different...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts