Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started my bike after being stored for the winter and now have a light on. The battery did die I charged it for a few days and its good now. Started the bike while i was putting seat on and i have this light now. I do have a PCv installed on it, could that be the issue? Between the truck the car and now this with the bike I'm ready to chain them together and drive them off a cliff. BTW its a 2009 GSXR 1000 with 3100 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
You will need to put the bike into dealer mode and tell us what code the ecu is throwing.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok will research how to do that. My 750 was easy i havent done much to this one at all.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Did you do the set valve delete yet? Mine was in storage and threw a code cuz the cables were acting up on the set valve assembly when I pulled the bike out after winter. Deleted all that garbage and pulled the ecu pin and no issues since. Also threw in a new set of plugs for good measure.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
False alarm after letting the bike sit then jumping on it, its gone now. Oh well bullet dodged. Keep the shinny side up And be safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts