Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone experience this

I pulled up to make a turn and while making the turn, slowly and leaning to make the turn
the bike stalls, and I come to a stop fast. Just barley got my foot out to keep it from falling.
So I go to start it up and it Cranks, and cranks for ever. Then I notice the "FI" light flashing. What could have caused this? Anyway hasn't done it since. And the only way I got the bike to finally start was to turn the bike completely of (all power off). And it started back up.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Anyone experience this
I pulled up to make a turn and while making the turn, slowly and leaning to make the turn
the bike stalls, and I come to a stop fast. Just barley got my foot out to keep it from falling.
So I go to start it up and it Cranks, and cranks for ever. Then I notice the "FI" light flashing. What could have caused this? Anyway hasn't done it since. And the only way I got the bike to finally start was to turn the bike completely of (all power off). And it started back up.
Tipover switch? One of the first things I did was shoot that bastard full of silicon to disable it....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sounds like that switch to me, did you jar it hard when you stopped, or did you hit a hard bump or anything?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts