Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,844 Posts
Ive had the FI come up on my clocks, after reading a few posts on here about this I've managed to be able to get up the fault code C28 but....it also came up with CO0 which meant no fault, left the ignition on and pressed the kill switch which came up with CHEC, I'm baffled to what the actual problem is
You put it in dealer mode AFTER the check engine light comes on, and you MUST leave the engine on when you put it in dealer mode. If you turn it off, check engine light resets.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Ive had the FI come up on my clocks, after reading a few posts on here about this I've managed to be able to get up the fault code C28 but....it also came up with CO0 which meant no fault, left the ignition on and pressed the kill switch which came up with CHEC, I'm baffled to what the actual problem is
So your code is -C28= Secondary Throttle valve Actuator (STVA)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2002 gsxr 600 and I was riding today for about a hour then I shut the bike down and when I went to start it back up i had saw f1 was on and the bike ain't wanna start up turned the key off and on a few time and then the bike started up anyone know what the problem could be I'm new to this forum thanks for the help hope to hear some good news real soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's like the fuel pump was coming on then I turn the key off and on and then I hear the fuel pump and the f1 is gone please help I'm new to this and Sony know how to work on bike I have a 2002 gsxr 600

261 - 265 of 265 Posts