Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Looks good, but get those reflectors off.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
indeed, i'm not new to riding by far i've raced off road for years..and riddin street bikes before...reflects will more then likely go today...

also if i have some spare material...look for some custom carbon fiber parts coming up :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
KaTo_NoLoveCrew said:
:lol Funny you say that b/c I still have mine on. Just never twisted them off. hehehe

Nice bike. I like the GSXR's
I'm glad you like the GSXR's, cause you are on a damn GSXR forum...LOL...

Nice bike, ditch the reflectors and fender and get yourself a Yosh and it'll be even sweeter:cheers

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there are a few scratches (very small) from the previous 2 owners...though i'm 100% sure its never been laid down...i have some photography experience..but those were taken by my friend whos a much larger photo head then I...

thanks for the compliments and such, seems like a great forum and real cool people around here...looks like i'll be sticking around!
here some photos both shot by me and my friend of my "Daily driver"

its a 2000 1.8T Getta (Jetta with a GTI front end) plus a few minor goodies..Manual boost controller, grill and 2.3" drop...my real project car is another japanese ride...96 toyota celica 100% custom stuff...everything getting done on it

·
Registered
267 Posts
Very nice ride! The 750cc gixxer that kicked ass when it came out. Good find!:thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.