Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Few pics from last weekends ride ! 56k beware !

528 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  WaynesNside 
#1 ·
Had a great time !

See less See more
#7 ·
Happy Birthday Ash. I guess we will have to celebrate one week from Saturday, which is my birthday. Are you still coming to Barber? Are you going to go out with us that Saturday night? We are going to a booty club but a friend of mine owns the joint and it will be fun. Drop me a pm and let me know.

#12 ·
Real nice pics, but I don't know if I'd trust that railing you guys are sitting on. Looks like a long way down behind it!

#14 ·
Happy Birthday Ash. I guess we will have to celebrate one week from Saturday, which is my birthday. Are you still coming to Barber? Are you going to go out with us that Saturday night? We are going to a booty club but a friend of mine owns the joint and it will be fun. Drop me a pm and let me know.
It does not look good for me making the Barber event this time as the medica bills have strapped me for cash !
Still trying to work something out ..
. Well see ?
I will do my best ! I would really liketo hang outwith you if I can work something out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.